December 16, 2016
What better gift to give to that Special Golfer on your
Special Gift List, than a Gift Certificate to Donnybrook!
Donnybrook Gift Certificates
Are available in any denomination.
The best and fastest way to get your Donnybrook Gift Certificates
is to call our Headquarters at 413-458-3664, Mondays through
Fridays between 8 AM and 12 noon. We can take your credit
card number over the phone and we can send your Certificates
right out. Or, better yet, you can stop in to our office on Route 7 in
New Ashford (2 miles north of Donnybrook) and pick them up
Have a great Holiday Season!
Donnybrook Country Club
2017 Green Fees (Carts Included) Rates:
18 Holes – $45.00 (carts included)
9 Holes – $35.00 (carts included)
Weekend & Holidays:
18 Holes – $50.00 (carts included)
9 Holes – $40.00 (carts included)
2017 Membership Fees
Husband & Wife $1200.00
Senior Midweek Non-Holiday $650.00
Unlimited Cart Use for the Season $500.00 / Husband & Wife: $600.00
Cart Rates 9 Holes: $10.00 18 Holes: $15.00
July 16, 2013
Pittsfield Golfer Aces 2 Shots Of A Lifetime – In 1 Round
Pittsfield Resident, Rick O’Niell shot 2 holes in one on the same round on
Holes #4 & #6 on Monday, July 8th. The odds are 67 million to one!
See Berkshire Eagle story:
July 11, 2013
ATTENTION NOT-FOR-PROFIT GROUPS:
Why not try a Fundraiser Tournament at Donnybrook?
Donnybrook is offering the unique opportunity to local
Not-For-Profit groups to have an interesting, fun and unique fundraiser.
Who can benefit?:
• Non-Profit Organizations
• Emergency Funds
• Memorial Campaigns
• Political Campaigns
• Sports Teams
• Churches or Temples
• Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts
• Any non-profit
Here’s the deal:
1. Make a reservation for a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening
(September 2nd is excluded).
2. Your organization runs and handles the publicity. You will be
responsible for letting the public know about your event. Each
group will use its own channels to bring in people.
3. The format includes a 4:00 PM start (Shotgun Start, if over 28 people)
for the golf tournament.
4. Donnybrook includes 9-holes of golf, with carts, score cards and pencils.
5. Donnybrook will also include a barbeque cook-out, which will include;
hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, chips, salad, pickles,
and non-carbonated soft drinks. The outdoor barbecue starts at 6:00 PM.
6. The fee is $40.00 per golfer, which includes all of the above.
7. Golfers may organize in teams of 4. There is a limit of 18 teams per event.
There is a minimum of 5 teams.
8. Donnybrook will reimburse your organization $15.00 per player after
event is over.
9. Non-golfing guests are welcome to partake of the barbeque, and to come as
spectators for $10.00 per head.
10. In case of rain, a rain date will be assigned.
As an example; 24 golfers would yield your group $360.00, while 40 golfers would give your organization $600.00. A full 18 teams would bring in $1080.00 for your cause!
To book your fundraising golf tournament at Donnybrook, or to get more information,
call now, or email us.
Donnybrook Country Club
775 Williamstown Road (US Route 7)
P.O. Box 1427
Lanesborough, MA 01237
(413) 499-PUTT (7888)