ATTENTION NOT-FOR-PROFIT GROUPS:
Why not try a Fundraiser Tournament at Donnybrook?
Donnybrook is offering the unique opportunity to local
Not-For-Profit groups to have an interesting, fun and unique fundraiser.
Who can benefit?:
• Non-Profit Organizations
• Emergency Funds
• Memorial Campaigns
• Political Campaigns
• Sports Teams
• Churches or Temples
• Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts
• Any non-profit
Here’s the deal:
1. Make a reservation for a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening
(September 2nd is excluded).
2. Your organization runs and handles the publicity. You will be
responsible for letting the public know about your event. Each
group will use its own channels to bring in people.
3. The format includes a 4:00 PM start (Shotgun Start, if over 28 people)
for the golf tournament.
4. Donnybrook includes 9-holes of golf, with carts, score cards and pencils.
5. Donnybrook will also include a barbeque cook-out, which will include;
hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, chips, salad, pickles,
and non-carbonated soft drinks. The outdoor barbecue starts at 6:00 PM.
6. The fee is $40.00 per golfer, which includes all of the above.
7. Golfers may organize in teams of 4. There is a limit of 18 teams per event.
There is a minimum of 5 teams.
8. Donnybrook will reimburse your organization $15.00 per player after
event is over.
9. Non-golfing guests are welcome to partake of the barbeque, and to come as
spectators for $10.00 per head.
10. In case of rain, a rain date will be assigned.
As an example; 24 golfers would yield your group $360.00, while 40 golfers would give your organization $600.00. A full 18 teams would bring in $1080.00 for your cause!
To book your fundraising golf tournament at Donnybrook, or to get more information,
call now, or email us.
Donnybrook Country Club
775 Williamstown Road (US Route 7)
P.O. Box 1427
Lanesborough, MA 01237
(413) 499-PUTT (7888)
Categorised in: UncategorizedPOSTED IN NEWS | 1 REPLY